Features of the fluoro-rubber plant
- Kneading machines used in the plant as open roll machines and closed kneader.
* In this plant, machines as well as staff members are only handling fluoro-rubber, which fully prevents contamination with other rubber materials.
- We supply high quality compounds backed by computer based management of the measurement process of blending materials, thorough product traceability, and measurement of original properties of the products.
- We can also handle removal of contaminates using extrusion machine.
- Products can be offered in various forms such as sheets, ribbons, and pellets.
- Packaging using aluminum deposited bags prevents absorption of moisture by products.
- Production takes place in the plant having controlled air-conditioning environment.
Features of open roll
- We supply high quality products with the help of our experienced operators.
- Compared to general closed type kneader , it allows production with excellent dispersion at low temperatures (90℃ and below).
- It can handle small lot production.
22 inch roll
Features of closed pressurized kneader
- It is specially customized for fluoro-rubber, and it allows production with excellent dispersion at low temperature (100℃ or below).
- Because we are using 35L kneader, we can also supply in large lots, which is very cost effective.
- Top Page
- Fluoro Sponge
- Fluoro Sponge, Compound Sheet
- Fluororesin Compound
- PTFE Compound
- MF Pellet
- FKM Compound
- Backing material for flooring
- Milled Products
- Waterproofing of Veranda
- Civil engineering masonry joint
- Cosmetic Goods
- Packaging Material
- Sports Goods
- Signboard Industry
- Development Facilities
- Company Profile